The CHCC Human Resources department oversees hiring and onboarding new employees across CHCC divisions and programs. We are always looking for qualified candidates to join our corporation, and encourage you to check out our Job Opportunities page to see what positions we are hiring for right now.
Please visit saipandoctors.com
to view physician jobs in the CNMI.
*Failure to comply with these requirements will result in an automatic rejection of application.
- Applications will be accepted beginning June 22, 2020 through July 6, 2020. Contracts will be awarded on a competitive basis.
- Before submitting an application, please speak with the Human Resources Department or Recruiter at your prospective site to ensure that they are willing to participate in the program and support your application submission.
- Please go to www.chcc.gov.mp to download application materials, follow the instructions, sign and send to our mailing or email address below.
- The following documents MUST BE SUBMITTED and COMPLETED in order for an application package to be considered for rating:
- Completed Application;
- Personal Statement, Part D of the application;
- Certification of Practice Site, Part G of the application;
- A letter of recommendation from the practice site;
- Educational Debt Reporting Form, Part F of the application;
- Copy of current lender statements (dated within one month of applications submission) for each loan to be included in the loan repayment. The lender statement must include the applicant’s name, current balance, account number, and the mailing address of the lender.
- Copy of current license or certification.
- Mail/Email application package to:
Commonwealth Healthcare Corporation
PO Box 500409 CK
Saipan, MP 96950
- Notification of award decision will be sent out within 2 weeks following submission of complete application and background and credit checks. Please read the application instructions very carefully.• If you would like assistance to determine whether or not your facility is located in a Health Professional Shortage Area, please contact (670) 234-8950 ext. 3580/3407.
- If you have questions regarding the application or eligibility, please e-mail the Human Resources Director at firstname.lastname@example.org or call staff via telephone at (670) 234-8950 ext. 3580/3407.