Food Safety Workshop
Required for all employees who will be serving food or drinks.
8:00am, 9:30am, and 1:00pm
Please call ahead to reserve a spot.
9:30am - 4:30pm
Services provided by the BEH
- Inspections on a bi-annual and or on annual basis of all regulated establishments, such as restaurants, night clubs, roadside vendors, retail/wholesale, catering, BBQ Stands, room accommodation (hotel, motel), public or private schools, etc
- Food safety training for food handler certification
- Village premise inspections for the elimination of vector harborage areas for disease prevention, specifically mosquitoes and rodents
- Entertain and provide appropriate action on complaints regarding overflow of garbage and domestic sewage, expired food items and other unsanitary practices affecting the general public. BEH HOTLINE: (670)664-4667
- Investigate foodborne illness outbreaks and potential vector borne disease outbreaks
- Recalling affected imported and or locally grown/manufactured products
- Inspection of vessels arriving from from foreign countries
- Burial Plot assignment (Tanapag Cemetery)
- Outreach and education on food safety and vector control